Specialty Contact Lenses Baltimore
EyeSymmetry’s Optical Center provides the people of Baltimore and Owings Mills with customized prescriptions for specialty contact lenses. Through a precise, detailed screening, our team will examine each eye to identify your unique visual needs.
For those who have a particular complexity to their vision or eyes, our state-of-the-art, full-service clinic offers a level of care that is unsurpassed. We pay close attention to patients who are nearsighted, farsighted, have astigmatism, or who have yet to succeed with contact lens wear in the past and provide these patients with the perfect customized and advanced solution.
With a variety of lens designs, technologies, and materials, our certified Baltimore optometry team offers:
- Contact lenses for mild to advanced dry eyes
- Soft and gas permeable contact lenses, no matter how difficult to fit
- Numerous designs of multifocal & bifocal contact lenses
- OrthoKeratology contact lenses
- Cornea reshaping therapy CRT
- WAVE design contact lenses
- ChromaGen Lenses for dyslexia and reading problems
- “I See Overnight” contact lens
- Specialty designs for high and complex astigmatism
- Small and large diameter scleral contact lenses for keratoconus, dry eyes, and sports vision
- Customized tinted contact lenses for athletes
- Specialty contact lenses for albino patients