EyePromise® Screen Shield™ Pro is a one-day eye health vitamin created with all-natural zeaxanthin and other nutrients to protect your eyes from screen exposure. Designed to complement a daily multi-vitamin, each ingredient plays a specific role in naturally defending and relieving your eyes from the effects of screen time.
92% of adults experience screen time issue like:
- Tired Eyes,
- Headaches and
- Eye Strain
EyePromise® Screen Shield™ Pro is designed to:
- Decrease eye strain by lessening the impact of harmful blue light from screens
- Improve overall eye health by supporting the natural function of your eye
- Support the eyes’ protection from the inside out
- Maximize performance for improved vision while driving at night
EyePromise® Screen Shield Pro is an eye vitamin designed to support your eyes after hours on screens.
Many of our lives are heavily dependent on screens. But with hours spent staring at digital devices, your eyes could start to feel tired and strained. Screen Shield Pro provides your eyes with nutritional support against screen time.
Screen Shield Pro is formulated to:
- Support the eyes through the effects of screen time (computers, tablets, smartphones, etc.)
- Give eyes more of the essential nutrients they need to improve vision
- Support the eyes’ natural protection from the inside out
- Reduce glare and light sensitivity
- Make driving at night easier
Screen Shield Pro is for people who want:
- To support your eyes through the effects of screen time like tired eyes, headache, and eye strain
- To be able to drive at night comfortably and not worry as much about glare from oncoming traffic
- More essential nutrients to support and improve eye health
Backed by 20 years of scientific research, Screen Shield Pro is guaranteed to make your vision the healthiest it can be.
EyePromise® Screen Shield™ Pro is specifically designed to provide natural defense and relief against the effects of screen time.
- Vitamin A: Essential in eye surface health and helping tear production.
- Vitamin C: An essential vitamin in the production of the glue that holds the cells in the eyes and brain together. Vitamin C can be found in oranges, guava and kale.
- Vitamin D3: A vitamin that promotes eye health as we age. Deficiency of this vitamin is linked to age-related eye health issues. Vitamin D3 can be found in cod liver oil, salmon and tuna.
- Vitamin E: An essential vitamin that slows cellular aging and strengthens blood vessels. Vitamin E can be found in almonds, spinach and chard.
- Vitamin B6, B12 and Folic Acid: An essential group of vitamins proven to help mitigate the effects of age-related eye health issues. This assortment of vitamins can be found in rice, liver and dark, leafy greens.
- Selenium, Manganese and Zinc: Essential minerals that bind naturally occurring antioxidant enzymes in the body. This assortment of minerals can be found in Brazil nuts, leafy greens and pumpkin seeds.
- Omega–3: An essential nutrient that promotes eye, heart and skin health. Deficiency in Omega–3 can result in poor eye and brain function. Omega–3 can be found in cold-water fish, flaxseed and walnuts.
- CoQ10: A powerful antioxidant important for blood vessel health and the generation of energy of heart, brain and eye cells. CoQ10 is commonly found in meats, soy oil and fish.
- Bilberry: Natural extracts of berries with broad benefits for the body and brain as well as supporting healthy blood vessels.
- Zeaxanthin: The most critical nutrient needed for vision protection and improvement. Zeaxanthin acts as “internal sunglasses” for vision by protecting it from harmful blue light and other oxidants. This nutrient is scarce in the typical American diet. Small amounts of Zeaxanthin can be found in corn, peppers and egg yolks.
- Lutein: This nutrient works with Zeaxanthin in protecting and improving vision. Large amounts of Lutein can be found in marigolds and green, leafy vegetables.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: An antioxidant found in dark, leafy greens that works with Vitamins C & E to maintain eye health. Alpha Lipoic Acid can be found in broccoli, spinach and brussels sprouts.
- Mixed Tocopherols: Essential in slowing cellular aging and strengthening blood vessels. In some cases, mixed tocopherols are even more effective than Vitamin E.
Quantity: 30 softgels,
Serving Size: 1 Softgel per day
For Ages: 18 and Up
Directions: Adults take 1 softgel per day with a meal. Store at room temperature: 59-77F, (15C-25C). Do not expose to excessive heat.